Saturday, June 16, 2018

Rhythmic Gymnastics Hoop NEW HAUL!

I just received a new Ventureli Hoop. In my excitement, I forgot to order the Hoop Tape! Here is a photo of it unpacked. I was so puzzled when a Lowe's (it is a Hardware Store) box showed up at my door.


When I first opened it I could not believe my eyes. MY OWN FIG APPROVED HOOP. I am hoping some apparatus handling will help me loose weight without putting too much stress on my feet.

Instantly I picked up the hoop and started doing rotations around my hands and arms. Each side, left and right, over head. a few small tosses. It was like I was made to do this.

Right now I am super-fat, but strong. A medication I am on is causing the weight problem. So I am working on my excersize and diet, but the medication has to go. The weight gain just is not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment