Saturday, August 25, 2018

My Return to a Goth Look - Elf Nyx Skin79

Here is an image of my Yaheetech Makeup Case all opened up. Don't worry its all affordable stuff.


And here is an image of my look all ready to go. It's not the easiest look but it is fun to do.


It includes:
     Neutrogena Night Repair (Retinol) as a Primer.
     Skin79 Super+ BB cream from Korea.
     Elf Foundation Adjuster in Light.
     Elf Mixing Palette.
     Elf HD powder in Sheer.
     Elf Undereye powder.
     Elf Eye Primer (Shadow Lock).
     LAC 6-pan eyeshadow in Lucky.
     Nyx Eye Jumbo in Cottage Cheese.
     Nyx Eye Jumbo in French Fries.
     Nyx Eye Jumbo in Pure Gold.
     Vanilla Lip Balm.
     Elf Lipstick in Blackout.

I sincerely wish I could post a video or pictures of the look in progress. However, I do not have much of a support crew for those sort of things. See its possible to do Goth Looks even without eyeliner or Mascara. Enjoy Life, and have fun with Makeup.

Jjinpang Mandu

No comments:

Post a Comment