Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Photos to share, My Life

So happy, my gym/airline travel bag set for Rhythmic Gymnastics Showed up. BTW if you are used to my YOUTUBE, this is what is actually behind me.


These are my tools, go get your own at the hardware store:
See in the USA we got to do it all alone.


Spare-Time Crafts:

Spare-Time Crafts, I haven't been able to wood-burn lately, but I'm still proud of them. I of course just did the burning and colouring, not the box cut-out or assembly. Can't do it all.

Brush Cleaning, then repair:


I recommend Palmolive. its a detergent and Palm Oil all in one. If that is not enough visit Jen From Head2Toe. BTW this is not all my brushes, just the ones I use. Be sure to keep your Makeup-brushes separate from your garage brushes.

Maintence Repeat, and more Self-Maintence:


Little discussion about E.l.f. brush repair. BTW I reccomend WHITE Gorilla Glue to reattach barrels to handles. Use the White handled concealer brush to spread a thin layer of glue on the metal barrel. Pre-soak the handle in room-temperature H2O. Read the directions, ventilate well.


Comments Welcome
Jjinpang Mandu

No comments:

Post a Comment