Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Review of my Shoes! 2019-02-05

RAINSTAR ZIP-UP BOOTS


First off, Totally Fashionable.Lots of accessories, buckles, laces, boot-pulls, and zippers :). These seem to be made of Rodger's Poron. They absorb SHOCK, and breath while staying warm. They should be a good 3 season boot. I had to cut the top three buckles off, due to fit issues, but that just makes getting dressed faster. Once you adjust the laces you can just zip and go.

Once the winter weather clears up a bit, I will be wearing thse with some Fetchy Pleated Skirts from HOT TOPIC. The boots themselves are from RAINSTAR on Amazon.com.

Also, thse boots totally helped me survice the Negative 35 degree Farenheit and snow.

SHOES FOR CREWS, FALCON II



I converted thse to slip-ons just by mashing down the heal suport. The heal support is too firm and high, made for weaklings and cuts into the Achillies.  They do have the same nice WIDE fit as FALCON I's; however, they do not breath as well.  The price is on point, for less than $50.00, but the FALCON I's are infinately better.


Sansha Blitz


These are about my 8th pair of Sansha Blitzes. I usually get Red & Black. I just like those colours. They always have Red & Black and All Black, and occasionally Purple and Black. I got all my pairs from Discount Dance. Which I think is one of the top two Dance Sellers, I just wish they had the types of pointes I wear. 

They are technically a dance-sneaker, but I like to be able to articulate my feet while I walk. So I keep a dance pair, and an outdoor pair.

Warning thse are a well ventilated padded MESH. So... outdoors your feet will get wet.

These have been around since about 2001, so Totally a tried and true style. They generally cost $35.00USD to $55.00USD.


WORN OUT SANSHA BLITZES


As you can see above, I have worn out the heal of mine. Can't wait for a better job, something in the repair industry.

Ellies



Now seriously do not make the mistake the people around me did and think these are "Office shoes".  Strictly dance.

Ellies Heal Measurement


Bombs Away, now 5.75 Inches is all my small feet can handle in a heal. I got these locally.




No comments:

Post a Comment