Wednesday, September 5, 2018

NYX Sample Programm - August 2018

Worth the Hype Waterproof Mascara in "Black"
A very long-wearing, smudge-free, waterproof mascara. It is also very black. Perfect for a natural look, or with falsies. I like that it is not tubing. Washes off easily by massaging a bit of face oil on the lashes. I wore this for 17 hours straight and have no complaints.

Suede Matte Lipstick in "Brunch Me"
Seriously office appropriate shade. I would even wear this in court. "Brunch Me" is matte, mid-tone, nudy-pink, but not too pink. The feel on the lips is velvety. It does not go on to thick so it is not artificial or "made-up" looking.

Epic Ink Liner in "Black"
I am horrid with pen liners, my proficiencies lie in liquid or pencil, so I am not the best person to review this Ink Liner. It is very black, but I find it a bit thin-liquidy and hard to control. It does, however, go on without tugging in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment