Thursday, September 13, 2018

SGI-USA online Haul with Photos

We all know, it is not about stuff, but stuff is fun! 😈 This is my first order from SGI-USA's online bookstore. Overall I was pleased with my shopping experience. The order arrived USPS which for me is the most convenient method of shipment. I ripped into the box as soon as it arrived, which is uncharacteristic for me.


Everything was packaged very well, but the box was a bit beat-up. Sometimes that just happens on the conveyor belts. Here is everything, cannot wait to open that brown paper package, and the black tee-shirt.


First up, prayer beads and a bead case. I wanted an extra set on hand for when I have guests that want to chant with me, or just listen. The beads are actually a "youth" sized set, which is a bit smaller, therefore cheaper and nice to travel with. I tried to pick something neutral, but I admit the bunnies on the bead case are kinda cute.




I got a 50,000 Lions of Justice tee-shirt. Which commemorates the 2018 gathering of 50,000 youth in 9 cities across America. This is my first SGI shirt, I hope it sparks some conversations.



In the brown paper package was a copy of the Liturgy (chanting and prayers) for a guest. Also I got a copy of President Ikeada's "Victorious Teen." While I am no longer a teen, I am in the middle of going back to school and transitioning my career. I've only dug in a few pages but so far the book enforces self-esteem and character from within, to create an unshakable self.


Lastly a flag. I love flags in general, pomp, circumstance. This is just one more for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment